Fans across the country are anxiously awaiting the release of country music maverick Chase Rice’s new studio albumIgnite the Night, which hits stores and online retailers on Tuesday, August 19. The 15-track compilation, which was produced by Nashville-based hit-maker Chris DeStefano, will be released on Columbia Nashville/Dack Janiels Records and includes the Gold-certified, Top 15-and-climbing lead single “Ready Set Roll.” Pre-orders for the album have already pushed Ignite the Night to the top of the iTunes Country Albums chart and it remains high heading into release week. To pre-order Ignite the Night, go to http://smarturl.it/IgniteTheNight.
Ignite The Night Album Track Listing (* denotes release on physical edition only):
1. “Ready Set Roll” (Rhett Akins, Chris DeStefano, Chase Rice)
2. “Do It Like This” (Dallas Davidson, Chris DeStefano, Ashley Gorley)
3. “Beach Town” (Chris DeStefano, Jon Nite, Chase Rice)
4. “MMM Girl” (Rodney Clawson, Lynn Hutton, Chase Rice)
5. “Beer With The Boys” (Chris DeStefano, Ashley Gorley, Chase Rice)
6. “Carolina Can” (Scooter Carusoe, Chase Rice)
7. “We Goin’ Out” (Chris DeStefano, Shane Minor, Chase Rice)
8. “Gonna Wanna Tonight” (Shane McAnally, Jon Nite, Jimmy Robbins)
9. “Look At My Truck” (Chase Rice, Cole Taylor)
10. “U Turn” (Zach Crowell, Shane Minor, Chase Rice)
11. “50 Shades Of Crazy” (Chris DeStefano, Jon Nite, Chase Rice)
12. “What’s Your Name” (Zach Crowell, Nicolle Galyon, Matt Jenkins)
13. “How She Rolls” (Brian Kelley, Chase Rice)
14. “Jack Daniels & Jesus” (Amanda Flynn, Brian Kelley, Chase Rice)
15. “Whoa” (Russell Dickerson, Tyler Hubbard, Brian Kelley, Jesse Rice, Chase Rice)(Produced by Scott Cooke)*
iTunes Party Edition:
15. “Party Up” (Featuring Colt Ford) (Ross Copperman, Blair Daly, Colt Ford, Chase Rice)
16. “Country In Ya” (Adam Sanders, Chase Rice)
17. “Best Beers Of Our Lives” (Chris DeStefano, Shane Minor, Chase Rice)
18. “Ride” (Joseph Somers-Morales, Cody Tarpley)
On Monday, August 18 Rice will take the stage at New York City’s Bowery Ballroom for a celebratory concert benefiting The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society’s “Light The Night” fundraising campaign. Proceeds from the show will be donated to the non-profit organization in honor of Rice’s late father, whose birthday also coincides with the album’s August 19 release date.
“I wanted Ignite the Night to be about more than just an album release, although I’m pumped to get to share new music with my fans,” said Rice. “When I heard about LLS and the ‘Light The Night’ walks they do all over the country, it just seemed like a cool way to tie in a great cause that helps people struggling with cancer – which I can relate to some since my dad had melanoma – and my music, which I hope makes people happy and makes them want to enjoy life and appreciate the good times a little bit more.”
Also in conjunction with the album launch, Rice has teamed up with Townsquare Media to give fans the chance to win a 1986 Chevy Silverado – up-fitted to resemble Rice’s own prized ride – through a contest currently running on Taste of Country and The Boot. The $20,000 truck will be presented to one lucky winner after the contest closes at 11:59 p.m. EST on Monday, August 25. To find out more and how to enter, click here.
Everyone in Northeast Tennessee, keep in mind we’ve got Chase Rice on stage at the Appalachian Fair on Friday night, Aug. 22. Your gate admission to the fair will get you in the grandstand at the concert. You can check with the ticket office to see if reserved seats are still available. This is going to be a great show! In addition to Chase’s web site, be sure to follow him on Twitter @ChaseRiceMusic. If you aren’t already following Country’s Chatter on Twitter, you will find us @countryschatter.
Busy, busy week for us! We will see you at the fair!