Country music fans have thought of Tim and Faith as a couple for the past 21 years. And, during that time, it probably didn’t even dawn on most of us that these two have never recorded a full album together. They’ve toured together, and they’ve had singles on the radio, which they recorded as a duo. But now, Tim and Faith fans can look forward to “The Rest of Our Life,” the first joint album from Tim McGraw and Faith Hill.
Tim and Faith are finishing up their Soul2 Soul Tour, and will be preparing for the release of the new record when that tour ends (the end of October). The album is scheduled to release on Nov. 17, 2017.
The Rest of Our Life track list:
- The Rest of Our Life (Ed Sheeran/Amy Wadge/Johnny McDaid/Steve Mac)
- Telluride (Jon Randall/Jessi Alexander)
- The Bed We Made (Lori McKenna/Liz Rose/Hillary Lindsey)
- Cowboy Lullaby (Brett James/Brett Beavers)
- Break First (Emily Weisband/Ashley Gorley/Jerry Flowers)
- Love Me to Lie (Hayley Warner/Maureen McDonald/Nathan Chapman)
- Sleeping in the Stars (Jaida Dreyer/Mark Irwin/Gareth Dunlop)
- Damn Good at Holding On (Lori McKenna/Barry Dean)
- Devil Callin’ Me Back (Jesse Frasure/Ben Caver/Nolan Sipe)
- Speak to a Girl (Shy Carter/Dave Gibson/Joe Spargur)
- Roll the Dice (Shy Carter/Bobby Hammrick/James LeBlanc/Meghan Trainor)
http://www.countryschatter.com/2017/10/tim-and-faith-team-up-for-first-joint-album-the-rest-of-our-life/New Releasesamy Wadge,Ben Caver,Dave Gibson,Faith Hill,Joe Spargur,Johnny McDaid,Nolan Sipe,Shy Carter,Soul 2 Soul Tour,Steve Mac,The Rest of Our Life,Tim McGraw