Just in time for Christmas, Luke Bryan will be releasing his sixth studio album on Dec. 8. Put it on your Christmas Wish List, and someone might just pick one up to stick in your Christmas stocking this year.
The album is now available for pre-order, and you can do that by clicking here.
Luke’s 2015 “Kill the Lights” album gave us hits like “Kick the Dust Up,” “Strip It Down,” “Huntin’, Fishin’, and Lovin’ Every Day,”, “Move,” “Fast,” and Home Alone Tonight,” which featured Karen Fairchild from Little Big Town.
Here is what we have to look forard to in the new album, “What Makes You Country”.
- What Makes You Country – Luke Bryan, Dallas Davidson, Ashley Gorley
- Out Of Nowhere – Luke Bryan, Dallas Davidson, Ashley Gorley
- Light It Up – Luke Bryan, Brad Tursi
- Most People Are Good – David Frasier, Ed Hill, Josh Kear
- Sunrise, Sunburn, Sunset – Zach Crowell, Ryan Hurd, Chase McGill
- Bad Lovers – Justin Wilson, Dallas Davidson, Kyle Fishman
- Drinking Again – David Lee Murphy, Brad Warren, Brett Warren
- Land Of A Million Songs – Luke Bryan, Jeff Stevens, Jody Stevens
- Like You Say You Do – Luke Bryan, Michael Carter, Ashley Gorley
- Hooked On It – Luke Bryan, Dallas Davidson, David Lee Murphy
- She’s A Hot One – Michael Carter, Chase McGill
- Hungover In A Hotel Room – Rodney Clawson, Chris Tompkins, Josh Kear
- Pick It Up – Luke Bryan, Rodney Clawson, Matthew Dragstrem
- Driving This Thing – Rhett Akins, Ben Hayslip, Jody Stevens
- Win Life – Rodney Clawson, Ross Copperman, Nicolle Galyon