If you are a Vince Gill fan, you have been waiting a while for some new music from this great artist. His last album, Bakersfield, was released back in 2013. Vince has his share of awards,Academy of Country Music, Country Music Association, Country Music Hall of Fame inductee, Grammy Awards , Nashville Songwriters Hall of Fame inductee, and even a place on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. I think his fans are all ready for some new music.
His new album, “Down to My Last Bad Habit,” on the MCA Nashville label, will be released on Feb. 12, 2016. Vince wrote/co-wrote, co-produced and is a featured musician on all 12 songs on Down To My Last Bad Habit. One of the tracks,
I believe I’m ready to add this one to my collection. Here is what you will find on the new album.
1. Reasons for the Tears I Cry (Vince Gill)
2. Down to My Last Bad Habit (Vince Gill, Al Anderson)
3. Me and My Girl (Vince Gill)
4. Like My Daddy Did (Vince Gill)
5. Make You Feel Real Good (Vince Gill)
6. I Can’t Do This (Vince Gill, Catt Gravitt, Brennen Hunt)
7. My Favorite Movie (Vince Gill and Ashley Monroe)
8. One More Mistake I Made (Vince Gill, Adrianne Duarte)
9. Take Me Down w/ Little Big Town (Vince Gill, Richard Marx, Jillian Jacqueline)
10. I’ll Be Waiting for You w/ Cam (Vince Gill, Leslie Satcher)
11. When It’s Love (Vince Gill, Richard Marx)
12. Sad One Comin’ On (A Song for George Jones) (Vince Gill)
In addition to his web site, visit Vince’s Facebook page, and remember to ‘Like” it while you are there. You can also follow him on Twitter @VGcom. If you aren’t already following Country’s Chatter on Twitter, we hope you will. You will find us @countryschatter.