Big Loud Records breakthrough artist Chris Lane’s sizzling debut album GIRL PROBLEMS is too hot to handle on its release day. On sale today (August 5), the genre-defying stunner offers jaw-dropping falsetto vocals with a modern R&B-meets-country twist. Lane’s irresistible “Fix” is currently approaching the coveted #1 spot at country radio and has already surpassed a whopping 22 million streams on Spotify and 4.5 million views on Vevo.
Just like pop megastar Selena Gomez who recently called “Fix” her favorite song, the insatiable media can’t get enough of Lane. Stellar reviews are stacking up as they’re craving more:
“Whether it’s his sultry falsetto or R&B rhythms, he makes each song unabashedly his and it is this originality that can only further his success within the ever-changing genre.” – Sounds Like Nashville
“If you haven’t had your Chris Lane “fix” yet, you certainly will after listening to his brand new debut album Girl Problems.” – iHeartRadio
“He’s a huge Nineties country fan, listing Garth Brooks, Alan Jackson and Tim McGraw among his heroes. But he also channels pop icons Justin Timberlake and Backstreet Boys on the album, which is full of groove-heavy, dancefloor-ready tunes.” – Rolling Stone
Named after the distinct thread of romantic obsession throughout the project, GIRL PROBLEMS was produced by studio ace Joey Moi (Florida Georgia Line, Jake Owen) and is available for purchase here: http://smarturl.it/CL_GirlProblems.
Here’s a look at the complete track list for Chris Lane’s GIRL PROBLEMS:
1. “Fix” (Sarah Buxton, Jesse Frasure and Abe Stoklasa)
2. “For Her” (Matt Dragstrem, Kelly Archer and Sarah Buxton)
3. “Let Me Love You” (Kameron Houff, Shaffer Smith and Scott Storch)
4. “Who’s It Gonna Be” (Nick Bailey, Kevin Fisher, James “JHart” Abrahart and Ryan Ogren)
5. “Back To Me” (Cary Barlowe, Josh Thompson and Rob Persaud)
6. “Maybe” (Jacob Hawkes, David Pramik, Charlie Snyder and Eben Wares)
7. “Her Own Kind Of Beautiful” (Rodney Clawson, Barry Dean and Matt Dragstrem)
8. “All The Time” (James “JHart” Abrahart, Jordan Evans, Chelcee Grimes, Tayla Parkx and Tinashe Sibanda)
9. “Circles” featuring Mackenzie Porter (Steph Jones, Joey Moi, Danny Parker, Sno and Emily Warren)
10. “Saturday Night” (Ashley Gorley, Luke Laird and Shane McAnally)
11. “All About You” (Andy Albert, Chris Lane and Jordan Schmidt)
12. “Girl Problems” (Chris DeStefano, Ashley Gorley and Josh Kear)
Originally from Kernersville, North Carolina, Chris Lane’s career began with the DIY album Let’s Ride, which charted on the Billboard Top Country Albums chart in 2012. He made his debut with the single “Broken Windshield View” in 2014, and has since earned rave reviews from ROLLING STONE’s “10 New Country Artists You Need To Know,” YOUNG HOLLYWOOD’s “Artist To Watch” list, HELLO! Magazine’s “People You Will Be Talking About” and GLAMOUR’s “Music We Love.” Early believers and tour partners include Florida Georgia Line and Dustin Lynch, and Lane’s Fix EP was released in late 2015, debuting in the Top 25 of Billboard’s Top Country Albums chart and at No. 4 among Heatseeker albums. He’ll be opening shows for Rascal Flatts on the RHYTHM & ROOTS tour with Kelsea Ballerini all summer.
For more information on Chris Lane, visit www.iamchrislane.com.https://www.countryschatter.com/2016/08/debut-album-from-chris-lane-on-sale-now/New ReleasesPress ReleaseBig Loud Records,Chris Lane,facebook,FIX,Girl Problems,iHeartRadio,Rolling Stone,Twitter