CMA Album of the Year nominee Jon Pardi releases Heartache Medication Deluxe Edition today. Featuring three new bonus tracks- “Bar Downtown,” “Beer Light” and “Ain’t Always The Cowboy (Western Version),” the expanded album of his critically-acclaimed album Heartache Medication celebrates the one year anniversary of the original album release and his first, back-to-back headlining shows at the famed Ryman Auditorium (10/1-2/2019). Teaming up again with longtime collaborators Bart Butler and Ryan Gore, the triple threat producer, singer and songwriter co-produced all three new tracks. “Bar Downtown” premiered on Rolling Stone Country yesterday (10/1) and fans can listen to the full 17-track Heartache Medication Deluxe Edition HERE.
Heartache Medication Deluxe Edition comes on the heels of Pardi’s recent, second consecutive ACM Album of the Year nomination and his current CMA Album of the Year nomination (his first nod in the category). With the release of his highly-lauded album Heartache Medication, Pardi doubled-down and “…cut a path through modern country by stubbornly sticking to fiddles, steel guitar, and dive-bar jukebox energy” (The New York Times). Critics hailed his blend of “honky-tonkin’, boot-stompin’ tracks about whiskey, women and song” (The New York Times), named him the only country artist/album represented in the Los Angeles Times “Best Albums of the Year” list (#4) and called him an artist that “…proves that Country music is still thrillingly alive” (Rolling Stone).
The ACM/CMA winning artist recently became the first country artist to have two #1 singles on Country Radio in 2020. Heartache Medication Deluxe Edition follows the release of “Ain’t Always The Cowboy” (Western Version) and Pardi’s RANCHO FIESTA SESSIONS– an eight-song album that features a combination of songs Pardi is both inspired by, and loves to perform-and his ACM/CMA nominated album, HEARTACHE MEDICATION. Pardi is currently nominated for CMT Awards’ Collaborative Video of the Year category for his collaboration on the #1 hit single “Beer Can’t Fix” with Thomas Rhett. For more information visit www.jonpardi.com.
Heartache Medication Deluxe Edition Track List:
- Old Hat (Jeff Hyde, Matt Jenkins and Ryan Tyndell)
- Heartache Medication (Jon Pardi, Barry Dean and Natalie Hemby)
- Nobody Leaves A Girl Like That (Bart Butler, Marv Green and Jimmy Yeary)
- Ain’t Always The Cowboy (Brandon Kinney and Josh Thompson)
- Me And Jack (Jon Pardi, Rhett Akins, Bart Butler and Luke Laird)
- Don’t Blame It On Whiskey (Featuring Lauren Alaina) (Eric Church, Michael Heeney, Luke Laird and Miranda Lambert)
- Tied One On (Bart Butler, Chase McGill and Jamie Paulin)
- Oughta Know That (Jon Pardi, Bart Butler and Luke Laird)
- Tequila Little Time (Jon Pardi, Rhett Akins and Luke Laird)
- Buy That Man A Beer (Clint Daniels, Justin Lantz and John Pierce)
- Call Me Country (Jon Pardi, Bart Butler and Driver Williams)
- Just Like Old Times (Jon Pardi, Jeff Hyde and Michael Heeney)
- Love Her Like She’s Leaving (Bart Butler, Dean Dillon and Jessie Jo Dillon)
- Starlight (Jon Pardi, Bart Butler and Jeffrey Steele)
- Bar Downtown (Josh Osborne, Josh Thompson, Matt Dragstrem)
- Beer Light (Jon Pardi, Brice Long, Jeff Hyde)
- Ain’t Always The Cowboy (Western Version) (Brandon Kinney and Josh Thompson)
https://www.countryschatter.com/2020/10/jon-pardis-heartache-medication-deluxe-edition-out-now/New ReleasesPress Release"Ain't Always The Cowboy (Western Version)","Bar Downtown" "Beer Light",Bart butler,brandon kinney,HEARTACHE MEDICATION DELUXE EDITION,Jamie Paulin,Jimmy Yeary,John Pardi,Josh Thomas,Luke Laird,Natalie Hemby,Rhett Akins,Rolling Stone Country