With her new album set to release this Friday, Elle King brings “her roots-rock swagger to her first full-fledged country album Come Get Your Wife,” said Billboard. She will kick-start that release with a string of television appearances and performances.
On Wednesday night, King will join Adriana De Moura on Andy’s Cohen’s late-night, interactive talk show, Watch What Happens Live. This will be her first appearance on the, always entertaining, pop-culture staple.
On Thursday, she’ll visit The Late Show With Stephen Colbert and premiere “Love Go By,” a new song from the record. She wrote the powerful love song several years ago and it is the closing track on the album that features eight songs written by King. “We were looking for a couple more songs for the record and we were listening back through my catalog when my manager said ‘wait, what’s this!?’ So, we recorded it, and it ended up being the final cut on the album.”
Friday morning, she will christen the release of Come Get Your Wife on Good Morning America and premiere “Lucky,” a song that she wrote about her son and outlook on life. “My son Lucky is this beautiful ball of light and energy,” said King. “Parenthood will bring you to your knees, but it has made me grow in gratitude and empathy.”
Come Get Your Wife, features 13* glorious tracks that run a gauntlet of styles and attitudes that leave King’s roots showing. She co-produced the project with award-winning songwriter Ross Copperman to create a project that is fresh, unbridled and a loose autobiographical look at the tattooed blonde’s journey through fame, love and the places she’s called home.
Known for her high-energy and colorful shows, King will hit the road next month to headline her A-FREAKIN-MEN Tour Presented by Slow & Low. The nearly 30 city tour will kick-off on Valentine’s Day in New Orleans, LA. “I am so excited to be going back out on tour, not just because I love to perform, but because I’m finally putting out a new record,” says King. “I have put all of my energy and love into this album, and I cannot wait to share it live for everyone.”
Come Get Your Wife Elle King Track Listing:
1. Ohio – Written by Elle King, Bobby Hamrick, Ella Langley & Matt McKinney
2. Before You Met Me – Written by Tofer Brown, Meg McRee & Lauren Hungate
3. Try Jesus – Elle King, Geoffrey Warburton, Casey Cathleen Smith, Ashley Gorley & Ben Johnson
4. Drunk (And I Don’t Want To Go Home) With Miranda Lambert – Written by Elle King and Martin Johnson
5. Lucky – Written by Elle King, Bobby Hamrick, Ella Langley & Matt McKinney
6. Tulsa – Written by Elle King, Bobby Hamrick, Ella Langley & Matt McKinney
7. Worth A Shot (featuring Dierks Bentley) Written by Shane McAnally, Ross Copperman and Josh Osborne
8. Crawlin’ Mood – Written by Charlie Worsham & Jesse Frasure
9. Bonafide – Written by Elle King, Bobby Hamrick, Ella Langley & Matt McKinney
10. Blacked Out – Written by Elle King and Martin Johnson
11. Out Yonder – Written by Bobby Hamrick, Ella Langley & Matt McKinney
*12. Jersey Giant – Written by Tyler Childers
13. Love Go By – Written by Elle King, Geoffrey Warburton & Joe Janiak
*Digital version onlyhttps://www.countryschatter.com/2023/01/elle-king-previews-come-get-your-wife-with-back-to-back-tv-appearances/New ReleasesPress ReleaseTV Appearance"Come Get Your Wife","Lucky",Billboard,Elle King,good morning america,Love Go By",The Late Show with Stephen Colbert,Watch What Happens Live
One thought on “Elle King Previews COME GET YOUR WIFE with Back-to-Back TV Appearances”
Chase Wright’s Wedding Anthem “Never Loved Before,” Out This Friday
LONG STORY SHORT: Willie Nelson’s Star-Studded 90th