“Your Heart Or Mine” Follows the ACM and CMA Award Winning Singer/Songwriter/Producer’s
Fifth No. 1 Single and is the Second Single Off His Current Album, Mr. Saturday Night
CMA and ACM Award-winning singer/songwriter/producer Jon Pardi today released the official music video for his current single, “Your Heart Or Mine.” “Your Heart Or Mine” was written by Pardi co-producer Bart Butler, as well as Justin Ebach and John Pierce and it currently has more than 50 million streams to date. Filmed in the colonial-era city of San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, the cinematic video directed by Carlos Ruiz also features former Miss World Peru, Paula Montes. Pardi unveiled the official music video this morning HERE.
“It was a fun adventure filming this video in the city of San Miguel de Allende. The town is full of color and life, and I think the video really captures that,” shared Pardi.
Praised for his “signature neo-traditional country” and “clever play on words,” Pardi is sets the “quintessential honky-tonk standard” (CMT). “Your Heart Or Mine” is the follow up to Pardi’s fifth No. 1 at country radio, “Last Night Lonely,” and is on his latest studio album, Mr. Saturday Night. The album features 14 tracks steeped in losing, a little loving and what’s in between. Mr. Saturday Night reunites producers Bart Butler, Ryan Gore and Pardi– the same team behind the boards of his critically acclaimed third studio album– Heartache Medication, which was nominated for CMA and ACM Album of the Year and was named to Rolling Stone’s and the Los Angeles Times’ best albums of the year lists.
A “hero in the making” (Variety), Pardi is noted for his “long-lasting mark on the genre” (Music Row) and his impressive ability to carve out his own path proving “the kind of country music multiple generations came to know, and love can still work on a mass scale” (Variety). Filled with fiddle, twang and steel guitar, Pardi continues to “apply new ideas to country’s old sounds” (Los Angeles Times) and “bring authenticity back into country music” (People). For more information, visit jonpardi.com.
Jon Pardi’s Mr. Saturday Night Track List:
- “Mr. Saturday Night” (Benjy Davis, Reid Isbell, Joe Ragosta)
- “Fill ‘Er Up” (Jon Pardi, Ross Copperman, Brice Long)
- “Last Night Lonely” (Jimi Bell, Joe Fox, Dylan Marlowe)
- “Neon Light Speed” (Andy Albert, Josh Dorr, Paul DiGiovanni)
- “New Place To Drink” (Jon Pardi, Jessie Jo Dillon, Luke Laird)
- “Your Heart Or Mine” (Bart Butler, Justin Ebach, John Pierce)
- “Santa Cruz” (Jon Pardi, Luke Laird)
- “Longneck Way To Go” (Midland featuring Jon Pardi) (Rhett Akins, Jess Carson, Cameron Duddy, Ashley Gorley, Mark Wystrach)
- “Raincheck” (Will Bundy, John Edwards, Michael Tyler)
- “Workin’ On A New One” (Jon Pardi, Rhett Akins, Luke Laird)
- “Hung The Moon” (Will Bundy, John Morgan, Jameson Rodgers)
- “The Day I Stop Dancin’” (Bart Butler, Justin Ebach, Josh Thompson)
- “Smokin’ A Doobie” (Jon Pardi, Rhett Akins, Luke Laird)
- “Reverse Cowgirl” (Zack Dyer, Joe Fox, Jared Scott)
Produced by Bart Butler, Ryan Gore and Jon Pardihttps://www.countryschatter.com/2023/02/jon-pardi-releases-new-music-video-for-your-heart-or-mine/New ReleasesPress Release"Your Heart Or Mine",Bart butler,Capitol Records Nashville,Jon Pardi,Mr. Saturday Night,musicrow
Kip Moore Announces New Album “DAMN LOVE,” Releases Title Track Today
Caitlyn Smith Releases Vulnerable Track, “The Great Pretender”